Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yes, I'm still alive

Wow, has it really been three and a half months since I posted? My, time sure does fly. I do apologize for not posting. It's not from lack of interest or not having read anything (heaven forbid!). No, it's more a matter of not having time. School took up a lot of my time this past quarter, not to mention all the writing I had to do for those classes. Add to that I started a new job at the end of March and you can understand why time and energy have been at a premium. So now here we are in summer, I'm not taking any classes--except for a self-study in algebra--and I have a pretty good handle on my new job. I have plenty of time to write reviews, which I am in the process of doing. I think I have about a dozen to write...I never really counted, but amongst the reviews to be posted are: 11-22-63: A Novel by Stephen King You Don't Know Jack and Jack in a Box by Diane Capri Hounded, Hexed, Hammered and Tricked by Kevin Hearne (Squee! Love these books!!!) Agent X by Noah Boyd A Kiss Before the Apocalypse by Thomas E. Sniegoski (Squee #2!) The Venetian Betrayal by Steve Berry ...and a few others. Or more than a few. Like I said, I haven't counted. I invite you to come back in a couple days and read a mini-slew of reviews. And I promise to keep updating on a regular basis...at least through the summer. Class starts at the end of August (only 9 weeks to go!)

No comments: