Thursday, July 7, 2011

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, a step away from the reviews for a moment because I have been tagged by my friend Michelle Massaro on her blog, Michelle's Adventures in Writing. Naturally, I must comply with the rules, so here you go!


Do you think you're hot?

Well, the Shenandoah Valley is finally starting to steam up, so -- oh, wait, do you mean the other kind of hot? Then alas, I'd have to say no...but I'm working on it!

Upload a picture of the wallpaper you are using.


"Little" Richard and his mount, Bunny, from the awesome online cartoon Looking for Group


When was the last time you ate chicken?

Yesterday for lunch. Panera's Chopped Chicken Cobb Salad. I love it and my trainer loves to give me grief about it.

What song or songs have you listened to recently?

Last night, one of my residents (I work in a nursing home) sat outside his room and sang hymns for about an hour, with one or two rock-and-roll classics thrown in. He has a pretty good voice and he takes requests!

Do you have any nicknames? If so what are they?

Jacki is my usual nickname. When I was in the 8th grade, I was friends with two other Jackies, so we were Jackie, Jacquelyn and Jan...I was Jan since those are my initials. After 8th grade I went back to being Jacki.



I know I'm supposed to tag 5 bloggers next, but I don't know if I know five bloggers to tag! Can I come back and fill them in later?

No comments: