Sunday, May 8, 2011

Where am I?

So where am I...This time last year, I had read 30 books. As of today, it's 20 with two rejects (two books that I stopped reading because I lost interest in the story). I'm just a wee bit off my pace, wouldn't you say? At this rate, I'll be lucky to finish 50 books by the end of the year. But my life has changed so much in the last year--I have a job and I work out at the gym four or five days a week, things that take up much of the time that was free the previous year. Yard work is starting to take over as well, and there's a lot of work to be done in my yard.

It bothers me a little that I'm not reading as much as I used to. I tell myself it's no big deal...I have things in my life now that take me from being very sedentary to busy and active, and that's a good thing. But I also kinda miss the books. And since I'm not reading as much, I'm not updating this blog as much, which, I hope, is not disappointing to my many followers .

But anyway, that's all I wanted to say. Thanks for sticking with me and I promise to keep updating as I finish books. There just won't be quite as many as there were last year.

Keep reading everyone!

No comments: