Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm still here!

Sorry it's been so long since my last posting, but things have been a bit hectic here. As some of you may know, November is National Novel Writing Month, also known as NaNoWriMo, or just NaNo (or just WriMo, depending on which camp you inhabit). As such, I've spent considerable time researching that I might have otherwise spent reading. The audio books continue to roll, and I finished two and--shame on me--never posted review. I'm correcting that error now with posts on Blue Dahlia and Black Rose. In another day or two (or three) I'll post on Red Lily and since book 4 in The Bride Quartet has come out, there'll be a posting on that soon, and there's a new J.D. Robb out, so you'll see that review sometime next month. Then I think Nora-palooza will come to an end for the remainder of the year.

Thanks for reading...now back to the reviews!

No comments: