Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three Things

One:

I'm neck-deep in studying for a new career--a one-month course to become a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant). I have to drive about 30 miles to get to class, so I'll continue to listen to audio-books as I drive. Unfortunately, this means reading for pleasure will have to take a back-seat for a while.


Two:

I started reading Nalini Singh's book, Archangel's Kiss, but only got about a chapter in when the course started. I've tried to continue reading, but by the time I finish my nightly studying, I don't want to read anything except the inside of my eyelids for eight hours (and be grateful if I get six). Archangel's Kiss will have to wait until after the course, and after I get the story that precedes this one (Angels' Blood, I think...I'll figure it out).


Three:

I thought I had the last three audio books in Kay Hooper's SCU/Bishop series, but I don't! It'll be a few months before I get them...I have the cheapest option in my audiobook subscription service, which means I get only one book a month. So once I finish listening to Sleeping With Evil, I'll listen to a few other books. Once I get the last three "Blood" books, I'll listen to them and post reviews.

No comments: